Saturday, September 03, 2011

Berrima

last weekend my family and i drove interstate to celebrate my uncle's 60th birthday and along the way we stopped off in the small country town of berrima for brunch. i shot a roll of film there and in surprisingly timely fashion i got it developed earlier this week, so here they are! they've got a lovely lolly shop and a tea shop and a beautiful big antique store that i visited with my friend when we happened to be there there a few weeks ago, but unfortunately i didn't have time to photograph it while i was there this time. one day!




















6 comments:

  1. oh how i love film, the look of these is nostalgic. and i definitely would have bought the rose petals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my old school English sugary goodness.

    Mmmm...

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    leather shorts and blue houses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!

    I love film photography, and your blog is full of it = great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh all these photos are awesome and way too lovely. Enjoy this post so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the comment!I love this pictures!xx Tanja
    http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete