Monday, June 10, 2013

Instagram


so it's been a while since my last instagram update.. oops! i'm just going to dive in headfirst. first up is possibly the prettiest skirt in all the world, my awesome cat bag that came with a matching grumpy cat purse, what i have hanging on my bedroom window's blinds, lip balms, the prettiest hair moon and star hair clips, an adorable vintage shirley temple dress i found in a shop, something special i found in one of my grandmother's drawers, my mum's childhood bedroom, lollies from my cousin's wedding and some awesome glittery brogues i bought at sydney fashion weekend.


one corner of my bedroom where i keep my records, treasures from my grandmother's drawers, amazing smelling soy melts, balloons at the end of my brother's engagement party, a small selection of my blush collection, outfits and the cutest ever dahlia cowboy jumper, new records from a record fair i went to including the birthday party's nick the stripper 12", cake from the engagement party, my bedroom wall and a few from my cousin's wedding.


some cakes and shops, orange, pistachio and violet cupcakes from the engagement party, my records and some make up, homemade hot cross buns, dumplings and salt & pepper tofu for dinner and the weeknd's trilogy on vinyl! there were only 500 made in the world and they're hand numbered and mine is number 30!


an awesome bob dylan mural and seeing jack carty play at hibernian house, my henna from my best friend hannah's wedding, a cup of tea, rowland s howard's teenage snuff film on vinyl, lewis of kitty, daisy & lewis, my deep space eyeshadow, seeing the gaslight anthem, an awesome bookshelf at hibernian house, my amazing elvis bomber jacket with at TCB patch on the front, some op-shopping finds, me being a cowgirl, my thora ford witch brooch and the bad seeds 2013 record store day 7".


some new records - justin timberlake's the 20/20 experience and the national's trouble will find me and both of them are INCREDIBLE, some photos i found at my grandparent's place, one of my many visits to messina gelato, record fair, ice cream sundae, three from the grounds of alexandria and some horses and my bookshelves.

23 comments:

  1. Omg, you are gonna need to tell me where you got that black pinafore! All of these are so amazing, your IG is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love! ^_^ i just got it from ebay, they were really hard to find when i was searching for mine but the same one is everywhere on ebay now so it should be easy to find. :)

      Delete
  2. I always love seeing snippets of your room, I don't know how you keep everything looking so coordinated and neat. I don't think I have half as many things around my room but it looks like a mess haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i'm one of those people that lets it get messier and messier until eventually i get sick of it and tidy everything up and it stays clean for a little bit before starting to get messay again!

      Delete
  3. Your Instagram photos are always so fun! I can tell that music plays a big role in your life.

    Also, beautiful henna on your palm! I love how intricate those patterns are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the prettiest and cutest!!! and OMG, the Shirley Temple photo is a DRESS?!?!?! AHHH! I need to follow you on Instagram.

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a round up of photos! I have been slowly turning into a record addict and would love to attend a record fair like the one your showed. Oh and that Elvis jacket is dreamy!

    - Caitlin
    http://woreoutblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your instagram snaps are so beautiful, your life looks like so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Consider me your newest istagram follower ^^ I love your use of pink in the photos haha ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. if i had instagram i would 100% follow you, these pictures are so cheerful and gorge. rad accessories overload. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore instagram pictures! The cat bag is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is magnificent! What an awesome bevy of recent Instagram snaps. I so love following you there and seeing these great (beautiful) snaps as they're added.

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Thank you very much for your terrific comment on my post about 1950s eye make-up. Agreed, shades like purple and green can be a bit much at times - fun for sure, but not the kind of thing I'd wear as my make-up uniform (so to speak) everyday. Much like, I'll stick to a more neutral shadow palette there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your instagram looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cowgirl photo. =) All you instagram photos are so lovely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm so in love with your bedroom <3
    you look so pretty in the polka dot coat, so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow I have to admit I didn't know either your blog or your Instagram but I am so much loving your daily outfits! I'm going to start following you now on Instagram :)

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet pictures sweet girl! Oh! I adore the moon ever so! I will def keep you informed on my project! ;) Keep up the braw pictures and record collection! Oh and of course I've maybe said it before but if you ever come to Scotland, LET ME KNOW! ;) Have an amazing week kitten! Zoë xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your room decorations ! Also these are basically the nicest instagram pictures I have ever seen

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl, you're amazing, I <3 this blog <3 <3 :)
    Greetings from sunny Croatia.

    ReplyDelete